Featured Post

Sunday, January 26, 2014

SACRED “FISH WHEEL” VESSEL (MOTORIZED) – plans for sale

The following project is a large custom commercial fishing vessel (historically known as a “Fish Wheel”) used for catching salmon and other fresh-water fish on major rivers (24/7 using the river current to rotate the wheel).  Any undersized or endangered species caught can be returned to the river alive.  The “wheel” portion can be raised and lowered to the appropriate water-depth level when fishing and locked in a raised position for relocating.  The plans are now being offered for sale to the highest bidder.  The drawings are my proprietary digital files exclusively drawn by me, using my software on my personal computer.
I would guestimate that a commercial fishing vessel like this would easily cost $200,000+ to build, with its present equipment and features.  I am open to reasonable bids compensating me for my time and skills (starting at $1,500 since I plan to redesign the vessel/pontoon portion to be exclusively my Fish Wheel design).  I will provide the highest bidder with the fully-rendered 3D solid CAD model (with materials specified), ready for use in any manufacturing software like SolidWorks, Autodesk Inventor, Bentley, Pro-E, etc.  The overall dimensions are roughly 34 foot wide x 70 foot long.  The wheel has a 20 foot diameter x 20 foot wide.  Custom design changes are definitely an option ($2,500).
Please contact me directly through this blogs contact page for any relevant questions and bids.



No comments:

Post a Comment